Saturday, July 10, 2004

When You Are Not Looking...

Last night, I went to the Manado Dive Trip briefing session, after a long day at work.. Over BK quick bites during briefing, I got unnecessary attention from some guy (Made a new friend; Kelvin's nice). Flattered but nah.

For now, all I know is I need some time to figure out what I truly want. I somehow believe that through adversity, your true strength of character is revealed (how you handle a situation speaks much of your value system and maturity).

Regardless, I never fail to say a daily prayer for that constant someone - that he is in good health, that everything is fine and that he is taking this time apart with an equally positive outlook. I leave our fate in Allah's hands and look forward to our reunion soon (miss him and his voice), God Willing. Amen.

At times like this, ballads from Sarah Mclachlan fills the void in my heart...

No comments: